
Today would be the third year Lanie is celebrating her birthday with me. These has been the three best years of my life and counting...and of course, this would be her last birthday as Ms. Lailani C. San Diego, cause on October 25 (with God's grace) one of the biggest and greatest change in our lives is set to happen - our wedding day.
I'm on reminiscin' mode today, so I just want to look back on on her last two birthdays.
June 10, 2006 - Needless to say, this is her first birthday that we're together, so we're really excited, but the turn of events during that time doesn't favored us.
Morning - We went to Veteran's Hospital to meet her Brother, Dr. Vladimir San Diego, who is a pathologist for that hospital. This is actually the first time I've met him. He's nice and very cool, I remembered he said to me, "marunong ka bang mag drive? papagamit ko sa'yo yung sasakyan", very nice isn't it. For me to meet him was not really the first reason why we're here, Lanie is looking for a doctor to check her impacted tooth and they were discussing about their Mom's health (Mama Baby), who had a mild stroke the day before that.
Afternoon - after Veteran's, we planned to go to my cousin's place at North Olympus, Novaliches. BUT, when we were along SM Fairview, she received a text message that Mama Baby is about to confine, so we rushed back to Veteran's to see how she was? And Thank God, she's fine and she just need to relax and take rest.
June 10, 2007 - Sunday, this is the first time Lanie have brought me to their church (L.O.R.D Jesus Church) to attend the Sunday service and it so happened that she's also the song leader for that day. Whooah, I'm really nervous, I know I have to live with the expectation of everyone (check my luvs' blog to know more on our love story http://www.nielans-realme.blogspot.com). Ok, to cut the story short, it went well, everyone is so accomodating and cheerful, especially the youth! Thank God.
With all our hardships, trials and almost 2 years of battling, I still thank God that He has given me the best person in this world (fit for me) to be my partner and my best friend - I love you luvs and happy birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment